Behavior Therapist I - MauiCenter for Autism and Related Disorders
Behavior Therapist I - RosevilleCenter for Autism and Related Disorders
Optometric AssistantModernEyes Optometry, PLLC
Healthcare Administrative AssistantVital Rehabilitation
International Operations Intern-UnpaidCleveland Clinic
Document prep clerkDGvault
Internship with a pharmaceutical companyThe Standard Distributors
Human Resources InternshipSt. Barnabas Health System
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: March 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUniting, Medicine. IT. & Communities
With VISION & PASSION we are connecting individuals and communities to more access to care through Telemedicine. TeleMedico is about people. It is about how we can use technology to help improve the lives of individuals living in underserved areas of the country and the world. We simply provide an alternative way to deliver existing services. The goal is to make the technology transparent in the delivery of quality healthcare services.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.