Healthcare Navigator (Champaign, IL / Champaign County)Patient Innovation Center NFP
White House Healthy Campus Captain (VOLUNTEER role available in CHAMPAIGN COUNTY)Patient Innovation Center NFP
Health Care Internatos healthcare LTD.
Behavior Therapist I - MauiCenter for Autism and Related Disorders
Behavior Therapist I - RosevilleCenter for Autism and Related Disorders
Optometric AssistantModernEyes Optometry, PLLC
Healthcare Administrative AssistantVital Rehabilitation
International Operations Intern-UnpaidCleveland Clinic
Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media InternBookmark This
Medical Arts Unlimited, Corp.
114 W. Rockland Road
Posted: February 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMedical Arts Unlimited is a ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery practice with locations in Evanston and Libertyville. Patients' health as well and their advanced level of experience is our priority. We are a team oriented practice. We are looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced extremely FUN team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing including various Media outlets. This position in unpaid, but will have an arranged monthly stipend.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences with new updates, blog
- Assist with events to promote company.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing .
- Collaborate on team presentations for management
RequirementsLooking for a Chicago/ Northshore area interns that are-
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing with at least 1 year experience working various projects
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.