Healthcare Intern (3 DAYS/WEEK) DIRECT PATIENT CAREPulmonary Rehabilitation Associates, LLC
Customer Services - Human Resource SupportUnited Medical Centers
Accounting InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Public Relations/Marketing InternshipCapital Caring
Training & Marketing for SaaS Tech Company in HealthcareComplia Health
Health Care InternNANTHEALTH CARE
Marketing InternBookmark This
Anti Aging Clinic, Association, Inc.
Posted: January 21 2016
Company Location: Lauderhill, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDavid and Stephanie Tippie, founders of The Anti-Aging Clinic are all about natural alternatives! Both are Nature-O-Paths (followers of the laws of nature) as well as researchers for the alternatives to the “medical pharmaceutical sickness industry”, active in the research field for 25 years. The Tippies are the creators of the program “8 Steps to Aging Younger” which empowers their clients to make better choices for health, hormone balancing, beauty, and longevity. Extensive research by The Anti-Aging Clinic has led to numerous natural alternatives to mainstream medical protocols which ultimately work by bringing the body back into balance. The Tippie’s research path has led them to create many state-of-the-art health and beauty products and protocols. It is their belief that without prevention, we are all destined to age earlier. The goal of The Anti-Aging Clinic is to assist clients worldwide in preventing illness and disease and to educate them on how best to Age Younger. David and Stephanie host the Aging Younger Radio Show, www.BlogTalkRadio.com/AgingYounger.
- SEM - Google Adwords and Bing Ads - ROI-focused paid search management. Keyword and shopping campaigns.
- Conversion Rate Optimization - boosting the rate at which your website converts traffic into sales or leads. We are usually able to double current conversion rate.
- Social Media Management - creating content posts and managing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. Running Sweepstakes and Contests to boost social engagement.
- Social Network Advertising - running ROI-focused ad campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more.
- SEO - content writing, blogging, online press releases, and SEO videos for building up organic traffic over time.
- B-to-B Advertising - driving in business-oriented traffic to landing pages, from PPC, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Email Marketing.
- Visitor Retargeting - setting up and managing website visitor retargeting campaigns to convert more traffic and increase retention.
- Email Marketing - in-house database email management, 3rd party email marketing, and affiliate email marketing.
- Lead Generation - generating inbound leads to lead forms.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Willing to work on a commission based compensation program