Marketing InternsBookmark This
Schwartz Medical Group
99 access road
Posted: April 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description"Healthy At Home" Program provides Physician Visits and Nurse Practitioner Visits to elderly residents at Assisted Living Facilities and Retirement Villages. Primary Care Services with supportive services.
Nurse Practitioner OnCall provides after-hours call coverage by Nurse Practitioners for Physician's Offices, Clinics, College Health Centers, Nursing Homes, etc. Avoids costly Emergency Room Visits.
Primary Care Practice plus Medical Marijuana certifications
Seeking marketing interns who are digital marketing savvy. SEO, and driving business to our door. Experience in social media marketing.
Also seeking sales minded reps to make personal calls to college health centers.
Responsibilities- Develop digital marketing campaigns for all business efforts
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Present marketing materials onsite to potential clients.
-Teach these old dogs some new tricks!
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Savvy, Personable, Well Groomed Team Player