Marketing InternBedside Manners
Full Stack DeveloperThe Alive Inside Foundation
Healthcare Program AssistantPCG Staffing Solutions Organization LLC
Chiropractic OfficeSouth Jersey Chiropractic
Promotion/Marketing CoordinatorFeldman Chiropractic
Clinical Office and Administrative AssistantNorthwell Health
City AdministratorCity Administrator
Rehab Therapist InternshipHealthSource of Hopkins
Marketing & Sales FellowBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: February 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
ThriveStreams is an early stage Health Tech company based in New York City that designs tools and solutions to improve the mental wellness and health care of our users. We are seeking a Marketing & Sales Fellow to work on our company’s product launch. This program will be for a minimum of 3 months, and you will have the opportunity to work closely with our founders. The Marketing & Sales Fellow will be assisting in the development of the product launch, sourcing additional institutional clients, and leading your very own project(s)!
- The program is for a minimum of 3 months and 20 hours per week (flexible)
- The program is designed for college students or recent grads. High performing fellows will be invited to continue or join the team as a full-time employee.
- Marketing & sales fellows will have the opportunity to work with other VC funded startups in our network.
RequirementsWhat we are Looking For
- You work hard, love to learn and can figure things out.
- Hustle is your middle name. You thrive in unexpected places whether it’s making that cold call, asking for a favor, or doing that extra research. You’ll do whatever it takes!
- You have a real interest in startups and learning more about the Health Tech space.
- You are a team player who can work in a dynamic setting.