Accounting InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Health Care InternISPEN GROUP
Social Media & Community Management InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Nursing JobTeal Construction Company
Data Entry ClerkPfizer
Health Care InternSchindler Group
Medical Biller and CollectionsBookmark This
Gentle Care, Inc
5901 Green Valley Circle Suite 467
Culver City, CA
Posted: June 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGentle Care, Inc Home Health Agency is a family-owned and operated company founded by Mary Craig R.N. D.P.C.S. for the purpose of providing a full spectrum of medical and non-medical in-home care to those unable to take full care of themselves. The company serves individuals who reside in the Westside and South Bay sections of the greater Los Angeles area as well as most portions of Los Angeles County.
ResponsibilitiesAnalyzes and interprets patient medical records within an area of medical/clinical specialty in order to determine amount and nature of billable services.
• Utilizes advanced, specialized knowledge of medical codes and coding procedures to assign and sequence appropriate diagnostic/procedure codes.
• Compiles and computes medical and statistical information.
• Monitors billing performances to ensure optimal reimbursement while adhering to
• Input payments to Accounts Receivable
• Performs audits and analyses of payer denials; provides information on
compliance issues arising from audits and formulates recommendations to providers regarding improved documentation practices to avoid future claims denials.
• Interacts with department heads and other administrative staff regarding implementation of new codes and revision of documents.
Ensures strict confidentiality of financial and medical records in compliance with
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, (HIPAA).
• Posts debits and credits to journals.
• Coordinates and establishes financial reporting procedures. Prepares various
Responds to requests for information.