Medical Office InternBookmark This
4 Brighton Road Suite 208
Posted: May 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPerinatal Associates PA under the leadership of Dr. Andrew Garber, who has been a leading provider of Obstetrical and Gynecological services is an expert in Maternal Fetal-Medicine, has been in business for decades. It is a leading provider of Ultrasound services like Obstetrical scans, Viability/Dating scans, Growth scans, Biophysical Profiles, Cervical length scans, Doppler studies, Placental check, Multiple Gestational Imaging, Fetal echo, Gynecological scans and Genetic counseling. This busy office will provide a great environment for anyone looking to learn and expand upon their educational background.
Responsibilities- Provide patients with appointments
- Perform day to day activities of medical office
- Understand relationships among healthcare personnel, preferably in clinic setting
- Work closely with provider and technicians to gain experience
Requirements- Prefer student with experience in healthcare delivery system
- Perform well in environment that values compassion, helpfulness, patience, and resourcefulness
-Prefer student with phlebotomy training and experience
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Must have good verbal skills
SkillsRequired - English & Spanish languages, Microsoft Applications, Phone Skills
Preferred - Customer Communication, Patient Care