Healthcare Sales/Recruiting/Research/Business Development Internship AvailableK.A. Recruiting, Inc
Intern - IT Healthcare SystemsMolina Healthcare Inc.
ReceptionistWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Business Manager job descriptionWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Medical Billingvygon usa
Customer Service Representativevygon usa
Administrative Assistantvygon usa
Nurse ExternBon Secours Health Systems
Office InternBookmark This
Shaping & Empowering Families
10026 E. 21 Street Suite # 15
Posted: August 25 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe internship will last for a six month timeframe, hours are flexible, at 10026 E.21st Street, Suite #1, Indianapolis, IN 46229. This internship will allow SEF to train and possibly hire the intern to work within the company, but most importantly prepare the intern with experience that can be used to obtain employment.
Responsibilities- Organize reports
- Answer one line phone, type min 30 wpm,
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule
- Printing of documents from email
- Filing documents
- Maintaining files
- Creating Documents
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization