- Internships /
- Healthcare /
- OFFICE MANAGER & PATIENT COORDINATOR – IN MEDICAL COSMETICS - Newport Beach
Internship with a pharmaceutical companyThe Standard Distributors
Health Care InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Medical Office InternshipPsych Pointe of FL
Inside Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Pharmaceutical Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Customer Service RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
OFFICE MANAGER & PATIENT COORDINATOR – IN MEDICAL COSMETICS - Newport BeachBookmark This
361 Hospital Rd. Suite 427,
Newport Beach, CA
Posted: March 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
* Manage and coordinate all operations in clinic.
* Scheduling Clients
* Assist in procedure set up.
* Inventory management
* Checking clients out after a procedure.
* Training new hires in basic operations.
* Client consultations in person and on the phone
* Experience in working in the medical industry.
* Excellent with people, warm, friendly, outgoing.
* Focused, detailed, organized and able to follow directions, responsible, professional, and ambitious.
* 5 years of stable employment history.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Excellent general computer skills.
* Management experience.
* Committed to personal development.
* Potential to become trained to become a MicroArt technician
* Company is rapidly expanding and opening clinics throughout the USA
HOW TO APPLY
* Email HR@microartmakeup.com
* Subject line “OFFICE MANAGER”
* Include: resume, photo, cover letter.
* No phone calls please.