- Internships /
- Healthcare /
- OFFICE MANAGER & PATIENT COORDINATOR – IN MEDICAL COSMETICS - Newport Beach
Research InternHeart of All Women / Northwell Health
Operations Intern (Paid)DaisyBill
customer service,data entryINDIEGOGO
Providence Little Company of Mary Medical - Blood Pressure Screenings (2 Days. Volunteers Needed.)American Heart Association
Dental Office - Front Office Summer PositionDr. Paul L. Dionne, DMD
Data Entry ClerkSpacelabs
Healthcare Intern (3 DAYS/WEEK) DIRECT PATIENT CAREPulmonary Rehabilitation Associates, LLC
Customer Services - Human Resource SupportUnited Medical Centers
OFFICE MANAGER & PATIENT COORDINATOR – IN MEDICAL COSMETICS - Newport BeachBookmark This
361 Hospital Rd. Suite 427,
Newport Beach, CA
Posted: March 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
* Manage and coordinate all operations in clinic.
* Scheduling Clients
* Assist in procedure set up.
* Inventory management
* Checking clients out after a procedure.
* Training new hires in basic operations.
* Client consultations in person and on the phone
* Experience in working in the medical industry.
* Excellent with people, warm, friendly, outgoing.
* Focused, detailed, organized and able to follow directions, responsible, professional, and ambitious.
* 5 years of stable employment history.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Excellent general computer skills.
* Management experience.
* Committed to personal development.
* Potential to become trained to become a MicroArt technician
* Company is rapidly expanding and opening clinics throughout the USA
HOW TO APPLY
* Email HR@microartmakeup.com
* Subject line “OFFICE MANAGER”
* Include: resume, photo, cover letter.
* No phone calls please.