Internship with a pharmaceutical companyThe Standard Distributors
Health Care InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Medical Office InternshipPsych Pointe of FL
Inside Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Pharmaceutical Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Customer Service RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Outside Sales InternBookmark This
ANEMIX Healthcare LLC
402 W Lakeside St
Posted: September 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionANEMIX Healthcare LLC offers a unique opportunity to work with a local consultancy firm that helps small to mid-sized medical or physician groups improve their practice productivity and efficiency through clinical workflow assessment and redesign. http://www.anemixhc.com
The ideal candidate must be goal oriented and confident, be able to make a good first impression. Candidate must also be prepared to talk with physicians and provide or be able to craft an effective conversation in given case. But for the most part, you would simply drop off company materials (brochure/biz card) with the Office Manager or person in charge.
10% of the sale amount is yours!
This is a PT position, but may turn into a FT. Please contact me for more details.
Responsibilities- Sales sales sales!
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports (informal) on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Great face-to-face communication and writing skills
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently
- Must be at least 18 years old, have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must have general knowledge of the ANEMIX website and its services
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education