Patient Resource SpecialistBookmark This
125 Broad St. #2
Posted: October 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt the intersection of data-driven insights and human compassion, Wellist helps healthcare leaders meaningfully improve patient satisfaction, outcomes and loyalty. Wellist’s Integrated Patient Experience Solutions provide the tools to address actual human needs across the care continuum, combining proprietary technology, human services and unique data. Building on the success of Wellist's digital solution for non-clinical needs at Mass General Hospital Cancer Center and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, the company is currently expanding its offerings to additional leading health systems.
Empathetic: Understands the needs of patients and families and writes listings with patients in mind
Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose. Focuses on the most important message
Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
Attention to detail: Delivers work that is accurate and complete
Work ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard. Delivers the best personal performance at all times
Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Personally committed to improving the lives of patients and family caregivers
RequirementsWellist is seeking a detail-oriented individual with a commitment to making life easier for patients and their families to collect and verify information about local resources and service providers.
A successful Patient Resource Specialist Intern will develop skills related to researching, recording and validating vendor information so that patients will have access to the most helpful information. Our product is an online tool that generates custom recommendations for patients and their families. The Intern will assist the Patient Resource Specialist creating client facing recommendation content. The Intern will receive raw data about local vendors and will be responsible for confirming that information through phone calls and e-mails, as well as collecting other patient-relevant data.
The successful candidate must be a well organized, detail-oriented, committed to improving quality of life for patients, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
1. Assist in creating a patient resource network by identifying a comprehensive list of qualified local vendors for each category (i.e. Lodging, Transportation, Parking, Meal delivery, etc.)
2. Writes accurate, easy-to-read listings for each vendor that highlight information important to patients and caregivers.
3. Accurately collect and enter information in the directory database (i.e. address, type of service, pricing)
4. Contact vendor by both phone and email to confirm accuracy of listing and spread awareness of Wellist brand and mission
5. Collect and enter vendor’s contact information into database for future business development