Data Entry ClerkSpacelabs
Research InternHeart of All Women / Northwell Health
Social Media & Community Management InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Healthcare Intern (3 DAYS/WEEK) DIRECT PATIENT CAREPulmonary Rehabilitation Associates, LLC
Customer Services - Human Resource SupportUnited Medical Centers
Accounting InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Public Relations/Marketing InternshipCapital Caring
Pineapple Home Care, LLCBookmark This
21 Cocasset Street
Posted: September 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPineapple Home Care was started in 2016 by a pharmacist and a retired nurse that wanted a quality home care option in their community for their loved ones and themselves. In looking around they saw a deep need for trusted, experienced home care professionals, so they started a unique home care agency themselves to fulfill that need. So often we are far away from our aging parent, and worried about how they are getting on, with today's technology, we can actually see our parent face to face, giving us reassurance and peace of mind that our parent is eating and taking their medicine, and enjoying their time of leisure, pursuing favorite pass times and hobbies.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern does not displace regular employees, but works under close supervision of existing staff. PHC as the organization that provides training, derives no immediate advantage from the activities of the intern and on occasion our operations may be impeded.
RequirementsDesired Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Training will be provided based on Educational Program Design from Academic Advisor and needs of interns. Not all skills and abilities required for internship.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook)
• Utilize proper telephone etiquette
• Excellent communication skills including correct grammar and spelling
• Knowledge of office machines including fax, postage meter, copier, calculator, computer workstations, telephone system, voice mail systems
• Ability to meet and deal with the public and staff in a pleasant and courteous manner
• Ability to follow direction and attention to detail
• Clearly written and spoken English is required
• Must have positive, friendly attitude and be a team player
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Other Requirements
• Internship is contingent upon successfully completing and passing a (CORI) background check.
• Educational Experience/Requirements
• Intern must be enrolled in high school graduate or advanced degree program to qualify for internship.
• Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
Duties are performed in an office environment. Physical requirements include the dexterity to reach, stand, climb, squat, finger keyboards, lift light loads, and the ability to do sedentary work.