Medical Care ClerkRush Medicals Center
Executive AssistantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Housekeeper job descriptiontwilight
Billing ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Office ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Summer Internship (Paid) Senior CareKahala Nui
Personal Care Assistant job descriptiontwilight
Marketing InternNAD Treatment Center
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: April 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 12 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Health Care Services/Supplies, Health Care Services/Supplies
DescriptionPublic Relations Intern
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.