Receptionist/Office AssistantBookmark This
Always Best Care
150 N. Sunnyslope Road, Suite 372
Posted: August 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlways Best Care is a non-medical in home care company located in Brookfield, Wisconsin. We are an award winning provider of non-medical in home care services to our elderly. For over a decade, Always Best Care has become one of the most trusted providers of senior care needs, with a proven track record in providing the best In-Home Care Services.
We are looking for a Receptionist/Office Assistant to answer phones, provide secretarial support, customer service and ensure the front office is functioning efficiently.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
• Answering a multiline phone system for the purpose of screening calls, transferring calls, responding to inquiries and/or taking messages
• Greeting visitors (employees, clients, families, potential employees, etc.)
• Order all office supplies and keep office organized and functional in regards to all supplies
• Managing the distribution of paychecks
• Coordinates the repair and maintenance of office supplies
• Office support; scheduling back up, copying, filing, setting up meetings, miscellaneous secretarial duties, etc.
• Miscellaneous projects as assigned by the Owner
• Outgoing, energetic, kind, friendly and empathetic
• A self-starter who takes initiative
• Proven record of answering calls, screening forwarding and taking messages
• Highly skilled in greeting visitors and directing them
• Prior office experience with secretarial skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and advanced knowledge of Excel is mandatory
• Professional, honest, highly organized, punctual and has a good work ethic
• Wanting to learn new things and is able to adapt and be flexible
• Home health experience is a plus
SkillsRequired - Answering Phones, Commitment to Customer Service, Company Secretarial Work, Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel, Professional, Flexible, Exceptionally Organized, Always Punctual
Preferred - Home Health