Internship with a pharmaceutical companyThe Standard Distributors
Health Care InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Medical Office InternshipPsych Pointe of FL
Inside Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Pharmaceutical Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Customer Service RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Research Assistant - UnpaidBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
55 Newton Sparta Rd, Unit 107
Posted: April 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionResearch Assistant Intern will provide high-level, confidential research for The Tree of Health Center (TTOHC) Team. Duties include researching clinical and other studies and creating studies on natural and spiritual health (including meditation), summarizing and organizing research results for easy reading, reports, advertising, website, presentations and company archives.
OUR VISION: A Universal Retreat and Healing Arts Center
OUR MISSION: To create a safe space where everyone feels accepted and respected as they are. We know each person is beautiful, gifted and deserves to live a full and balanced life. Our center offers classes and services to help you succeed, with the best teachers and healers to educate and serve your growth. Our goal is to create a cycle of success for all who experience "The Tree of Heath Center."
Responsibilities• Collect and analyze data
• Prepare interview questions
• Recruit and/or interview subjects
• Maintain accurate records of interviews, safeguarding the confidentiality of subjects, as necessary
• Summarize interviews
• Provide ready access to all experimental data for supervisor
• Manage and respond to project related email
• Prepare, maintain, and update website materials
• Work together with other interns
• Summarize project results
• Prepare other articles, reports, and presentations
• Attend weekly meetings
Requirements• Pursuing a degree, certification or recent graduate in the healthcare field; cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Excellent grammatical, spelling, proofreading abilities
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Internet, and e-mail applications
• Comfortable working individually and on team based projects
• Strong work ethic and acute attention to detail
• Must be organized, self motivated, energetic and a dependable team player
• Experience with Microsoft Office and other relevent applications
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• 7-10 hours weekly; ability to attend weekly business meetings