Healthcare Sales/Recruiting/Research/Business Development Internship AvailableK.A. Recruiting, Inc
Intern - IT Healthcare SystemsMolina Healthcare Inc.
ReceptionistWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Business Manager job descriptionWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Medical Billingvygon usa
Customer Service Representativevygon usa
Administrative Assistantvygon usa
Nurse ExternBon Secours Health Systems
RN InternBookmark This
Affinity Home Care services
55 Bridge Street
Posted: January 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRN Intern for Head Office of Home Care Services located in Metuchen, N.J. Approximately flexible weeks starting immediately. This position can lead to part time employment with the company.
Responsibilities- Initial Assessment for clients with follow up assessments every 30, 60 and 90 days
- In Home supervisor visits in accordance with agency guidelines and/or state licensure regulations
- Compliance with the state regulations affecting home care and the Board of Nurses Best Practices
- Initiate plan of care
- Make necessary revisions to Plan of Care
Requirements- Nursing degree from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Currently registered with the NJ Board of Nursing
- Dependability and ability to work with a flexible schedule
- Current TB/PPD/Chest X-Ray (within 6 Month)
- Ability to remain flexible, resilient and calm
- Previous nursing/managerial experience in private duty home care preferred