Medical Office InternshipPsych Pointe of FL
Inside Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Pharmaceutical Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Customer Service RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
ECommerce InternMedical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC
Sales Coordinator (Recent grad opportunity)Bookmark This
1 Nice Pak Ln
Posted: July 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNice-Pak Products, Inc. (NP) is the global developer, manufacturer and marketer of pre-moistened wipes for the consumer market, specializing in personal care, hygiene, household cleaning and disinfection products.
Professional Disposables International, Inc. (PDI), similarly develops, manufacturers and markets pre-moistened products, focusing on the healthcare and industrial markets with surface disinfection and skin antiseptic products.
We have several locations across the US and are looking for new Associates to join our team!
Fantastic early career opportunity to join PDI – the global leader in wet wipes manufacturing!
This position will start in September 2016.
College Grads – Secure your job now, for the summer off and start with a great company in September!
This position will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of our customer order requirements for many global brands. You will work closely with our customers and will be a primary liaison between our customers and internal support groups. As Sales Coordinator you will play a key role in supporting the division’s sales targets and satisfying customer requirements.
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Enter and track all customer purchase orders from order entry through production, quality release and shipment
• Daily collaboration with Planning, Quality, Warehouse, and Operations in order to coordinate activities related to delivering customer products as scheduled
• Issues customer specific production and shipment notifications via customer portals such as SAP web based systems
• Generate weekly/monthly customer reports per request
• Maintain channels of communication with customer to make sure needs are met
• Coordinates existing product changes by routing bill of material change controls, and manufacturing instructions
• Route artwork changes as needed
• Assist finance in invoice discrepancy resolution with customers
• Process RMA’s and credit requests for customers as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a business or science discipline
• The candidate must be a self-starter and highly motivated with a desire to succeed
• The candidate must have great communication skills (verbal and written), be detail oriented, have the ability to multitask, and collaborate within cross-functional groups
• We are looking for an individual with motivation, drive, and a passion to learn and excel
• This is an entry level position. Intern or work experience in sales, business, finance or manufacturing would be helpful
NONE: No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions. Standard office environment. Must be able to sit in front of a computer for extended periods of time.
INTENT AND FUNCTION OF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
Job descriptions assist organizations in ensuring that the hiring process is fairly administered and that qualified employees are selected. They are also essential to an effective appraisal system and related promotion, transfer, layoff, and termination decisions. Well-constructed job descriptions are an integral part of any effective compensation system.
All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.