VISTA - Program EvaluationDental Center of Northwest Ohio
Medical Care ClerkRush Medicals Center
Executive AssistantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Housekeeper job descriptiontwilight
Billing ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Office ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Summer Internship (Paid) Senior CareKahala Nui
Personal Care Assistant job descriptiontwilight
Sales Manager TraineeBookmark This
PMA representing Washington National
Posted: May 16 2016
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPMA USA is looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to grow into tomorrow’s field management leaders.
At PMA USA, we believe that a significant contributor to a successful career begins with a Positive Mental Attitude. That's why we've created a dynamic organization that enables sales professionals to achieve tremendous career and financial success while helping their customers take care of themselves and their families. We believe in keeping our customers for life by offering value-added products that provide protection today and increased value for the future. Our relationship with Washington National Insurance Company permits us to bring our customers one of the most comprehensive lines of insurance products available.
• History of success
• Proven sales system
• Defined “Just-in-time” training system
• Performance compensation system including the building of life-time residual income
• Established account base
• Excellent product line with “Return of premium” and/or ”Cash value” features
• Advancement opportunities based on Results not tenure
• Excellent incentives
• Motivating awards
• Growing company
• Expanding markets
• New territories constantly opening
Earn what you’re worth, make a difference in people’s lives, and have a great time while you do it!
PMA USA is an Equal Opportunity Company.
Preferred Skills & Related Keywords: sales, customer service, retail, marketing, sales associate, sales representative, sales manager, consultant, producer, insurance sales, insurance agent, sales person, sales job, salesman, finance, assistant, management, entry level, entry level, sales rep, training, insurance, life insurance, annuities sales
153502/14-1015, Expires 4/30/2017
• Successful completion of product training curriculum.
• Developing a core understanding of offered products.
• Understanding, complying with and completing all requirements necessary to submit applications.
• Servicing our existing customer base by conducting regular insurance reviews in order to present our large and varied range of products to generate new sales.
• Using your sales techniques and expert product knowledge to identify customer-specific needs to generate sales while effectively overcoming objections in order to close sales and retain customers