Accounting InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Internship with a pharmaceutical companyThe Standard Distributors
Medical Office InternshipPsych Pointe of FL
Inside Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Pharmaceutical Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Customer Service RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Sales RepresentativeWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Intelligently Designed Wellness
144 A Fifth Ave
Posted: July 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for intern that has a strong knowledge of social media and how to communicate and promote. Understands how to build and audience and create a following. May work remotely but would like to meet in person.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment