Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Los Angeles Sleep Institute
Posted: June 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptioncityofsleep.com is a SHOP & LEARN website for all things sleep.
Sleep is a growing medical issue and our website provides a much needed resource for all sleep issues
with products to help achieve better sleep.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment