Healthcare Navigator (Champaign, IL / Champaign County)Patient Innovation Center NFP
White House Healthy Campus Captain (VOLUNTEER role available in CHAMPAIGN COUNTY)Patient Innovation Center NFP
Health Care Internatos healthcare LTD.
Behavior Therapist I - MauiCenter for Autism and Related Disorders
Behavior Therapist I - RosevilleCenter for Autism and Related Disorders
Optometric AssistantModernEyes Optometry, PLLC
Healthcare Administrative AssistantVital Rehabilitation
International Operations Intern-UnpaidCleveland Clinic
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
The Color of Health
Posted: May 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a NYC-based nonprofit organization dedicated to transforming the lives of women of color by promoting health maintenance, education, and initiative. We provide resources on nutrition, exercise, routine health maintenance/screenings, and career opportunities and networking.
This position is seeking a social media intern to help run our networking sites and to help create on-line content.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
-May be remote, but must have reliable internet and lines of communication