Healthcare Software Implementation Intern - Internship to PermanentOpenClinica
Data Entry ClerkAmazon.com_Inc
Per Hour Correspondent Clerk With Remote Assistant SkillsAlembic Pharmaceuticals
Administrative Intern and Medical Assistant Intern - Private Concierge Medical PracticePink Link Medical
Intern - Clinical Programs PolicyMolina Healthcare Inc.
Medical Billing SpecialistBilling And Collections.com, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Intelligently Designed Wellness
144 A Fifth Ave
Posted: March 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for intern that has a strong knowledge of social media and how to communicate and promote. Understands how to build and audience and create a following. May work remotely but would like to meet in person.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment