Healthcare Administrative AssistantVital Rehabilitation
International Operations Intern-UnpaidCleveland Clinic
Health Care InternWalmart
Document prep clerkDGvault
Health Care InternSKYES
Internship with a pharmaceutical companyThe Standard Distributors
Human Resources InternshipSt. Barnabas Health System
Health Care InternMove ~N~ 4Ward L.L.C.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
American Medical Compliance
Posted: March 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExciting opportunity with a successful medical compliance company looking to hire an intern with strong editing & writing skills. Intern will assist in management of company blogs and marketing. Experienced in the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. The intern hired for this position will need to have experience in posting blogs on all social media sites. Strong critical thinking skills necessary. This is an exciting opportunity for an intern hoping to gain lots of great online experience.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Manage email campaigns using mail chimp
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment