Healthcare Sales/Recruiting/Research/Business Development Internship AvailableK.A. Recruiting, Inc
Intern - IT Healthcare SystemsMolina Healthcare Inc.
ReceptionistWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Business Manager job descriptionWallace Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Medical Billingvygon usa
Customer Service Representativevygon usa
Administrative Assistantvygon usa
Nurse ExternBon Secours Health Systems
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
American Medical Compliance
Posted: March 30 2015
Company Location: Tucson, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExciting opportunity with a successful medical compliance company looking to hire an intern with strong editing & writing skills. Intern will assist in management of company blogs and marketing. Experienced in the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. The intern hired for this position will need to have experience in posting blogs on all social media sites. Strong critical thinking skills necessary. This is an exciting opportunity for an intern hoping to gain lots of great online experience.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Manage email campaigns using mail chimp
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment