Marketing InternHuman Function Physical Therapy
Healthcare Software Implementation Intern - Internship to PermanentOpenClinica
Data Entry ClerkAmazon.com_Inc
Per Hour Correspondent Clerk With Remote Assistant SkillsAlembic Pharmaceuticals
Administrative Intern and Medical Assistant Intern - Private Concierge Medical PracticePink Link Medical
Intern - Clinical Programs PolicyMolina Healthcare Inc.
Students of the Year Campaign InternBookmark This
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
1525 Valley Center Parkway, suite 180
Posted: July 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrimary Duties will include:
• Assist the Campaign Manager with all aspects of organizing fundraisers.
• Make phone calls to potential campaign sponsors and participants.
• Assist in writing, organizing and disseminating campaign materials and event materials.
• Assist with administrative and office duties as necessary.
• Help with database entry.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may vary depending upon the goals, skills, and interests of the intern as well as the stage of the event planning for the events.
• Good writing and communications skills.
• Must be well organized and flexible.
• Able to handle multiple tasks.
• A team player.
• Willingness to learn and work hard.