occupational TherapistUC Davis Medical Center (Sacramento).
personal trainerUC Davis Medical Center (Sacramento).
personal trainerSpectrum Health Medical Center-Butterworth Hospital
Clinical Lab TechnicianUC Davis Medical Center (Sacramento).
pharmaceutical Sales RepresentativeUC Davis Medical Center (Sacramento).
physical TherapistUC Davis Medical Center (Sacramento).
surgical TechnologistJohns Hopkins Hospital
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Students of the Year Campaign InternBookmark This
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
1525 Valley Center Parkway, suite 180
Posted: July 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrimary Duties will include:
• Assist the Campaign Manager with all aspects of organizing fundraisers.
• Make phone calls to potential campaign sponsors and participants.
• Assist in writing, organizing and disseminating campaign materials and event materials.
• Assist with administrative and office duties as necessary.
• Help with database entry.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may vary depending upon the goals, skills, and interests of the intern as well as the stage of the event planning for the events.
• Good writing and communications skills.
• Must be well organized and flexible.
• Able to handle multiple tasks.
• A team player.
• Willingness to learn and work hard.