Office InternAmazing Medical Spa
Accounting InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
General assistance for a medical information search serviceMedSearchers
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Finance and Accountingvygon usa
Front Deskvygon usa
Summer Camp Health and Safety OfficerGerber Scout Reservation
DIRECT CARE INTERNSHIPCaring Hands Community Services
Students of the Year Campaign InternBookmark This
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
1525 Valley Center Parkway, suite 180
Posted: July 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrimary Duties will include:
• Assist the Campaign Manager with all aspects of organizing fundraisers.
• Make phone calls to potential campaign sponsors and participants.
• Assist in writing, organizing and disseminating campaign materials and event materials.
• Assist with administrative and office duties as necessary.
• Help with database entry.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may vary depending upon the goals, skills, and interests of the intern as well as the stage of the event planning for the events.
• Good writing and communications skills.
• Must be well organized and flexible.
• Able to handle multiple tasks.
• A team player.
• Willingness to learn and work hard.