Medical Billing InternMedical Care Associates, LLC.
Medical Records AssistantNobilis Healhthcare Corp
Health Care InternSkyes Home
Human Resources InternVerrica Pharmaceuticals
Grant Writer Internship for Non-Profit HospiceEndless Journey, LLC
Health Care InternBrogan Group
Healthcare Management Unpaid Internship with DJJSouth Carolina Department of Juvenile Justice
Technical Chiropractic Assistant/Exercise Therapy AssistantBookmark This
King of Prussia Family Wellness Center
992 Old Eagle School Road Suite 902
Posted: May 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKing of Prussia Family Wellness Center has an internship position available for students interested in chiropractic care and/or exercise science. We provide chiropractic care for all ages with specialties in sports injuries and pregnancy. With this position, interns will be interacting with patients and staff during our daily operations. View our website at www.kopwellness.com for information on the doctors and our practice.
Responsibilities- Help the doctor’s assistant with modalities and patient care.
- Explain stretches and prescribed exercises from the doctor to patients.
- Reinforce treatment plan, education, and the doctors’ recommendations for care.
- Prepare paperwork needed for the shift.
- Assist with new patient intake such as conducting tour, performing foot scans, and showing orientation video.
- Help the doctor’s assistant fill out documentation and patient charts.
- Complete close down procedures of treatment areas at end of shift, such as auditing your work for the day, restocking clinical supplies, and cleaning up the treatment areas.