High School Social Media/PR Intern( Music)Bookmark This
DescriptionSeek Result Oriented , Self Starter, motivated, independent, Reliable HIGH School " Music Event Social Media intern " for " Pretty Shanks" a Original Rock band from the bay area/San Francisco. Ability to develop, organize ,promote social media platforms or internet promotion. Promote locally press release, develop FAN BASE ( HIGH Schools), PR, new potential sponsors etc,
Please review music info and artist/writer info outside the music, volunteers locally, Academic & Dean's list award. Pres. Obama PFITNESS award.( Stanford's University S.T.E.M. program , Bayside academy)
if interested, please email us your info, your availability to start? and a personal phone interview.
Compensation. No PAY . flexible time. but if effective it will turn in ftime paid work.
ONLY Result Oriented , self starter & Reliable may reply. PLS read carefully before responding.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment