High School Internship - Available Year Round/RemoteMyhighschoolinternship.org - World's First Massive Open Online Internships Academy
Community initiative to achieve sustainability and economic development in rural communitiesGlobal Citizen Intitiative LLC
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
High School Intern - Available Year Round/RemoteMyhighschoolinternship.org - World's First Massive Open Online Internships Academy
Culture Writing ContributorUofTaste Magazine
Music Writer/ContributorUofTaste Magazine
Sports Writer/ContributorUofTaste Magazine
Management TraineeUnlimited Vacations
Content/Community & Marketing InternshipBookmark This
One Chronicle, Inc.
Posted: March 27 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionContent/Community & Marketing Internship
OVERVIEW: Provide an instructional internship that provides the student a chance to learn explore their chosen field of study to help determine if it is a viable future career option. In addition, the student will gain a hands on learning experience and be involved in a professional environment.
ABOUT ‘CHRONICLE’: Chronicle is a collective photo sharing community & App for recording subjects changing over time. Photos are saved to an interactive timeline where other Users can add photos on the same subject creating a collective photo record. Users are able to share 'Time-lapse' videos/slideshows of Chronicle with others via social media channels and email.
Jr. or Senior in currently enrolled in High school required. Web and social media savvy. Strong communication skills required (Verbal and written). Reliable and proactive to learn and help meet objectives.
Responsibilities• Supporting content & community managers efforts related to chronicle content ideation, creation, community outreach, and production.
• Supporting marketing and communications team with planning and production of marketing plan/tactics.
• Supporting marketing account and creative team with production of messaging, ad creative, optimization, analysis or results and reporting.
• Jr. or Senior in currently enrolled in High school required.
• Web and social media savvy. Smart phone owner. Photo taker and sharer via Facebook, Instagram and other online social media platforms.
• Strong communication skills required (Verbal and written). Reliable and proactive to learn and help meet objectives.