Esteem Leader-STEM summer camp counselor (high school internship)Esteem Girls Inc.
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Entry Level Marketing InternTata Consulting Services
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Office AssistGlobal Entrepreneurship Institute Company
Journalists - Writers High SchoolsSRM Graphics and Printing
Office AssistGlobal Entrepreneurship Institute
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Grow My Brand
410 Robert St.
Posted: February 03 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
The Save Our Papers Foundation is a non-profit media organization created to promote growth in Houston media. We have seen so much talent leave Houston for New York or California to pursue media production. We want to keep that talent here. We want to nurture it and help it grow. We want to give students and community members the opportunity to get hands on experience in front and behind the camera.
Thats what we do. Thats who we are. We are an organization who's mission is to create original television programs and films so that others can get involved. We create opportunities! Are you looking for a project to get involved in?
The purpose of an internship is for the student to walk away with enough academic and professional experience to get hired. We provide highly indivivualized internships based on the professional aspirations of the students. Do you want to be an anchor? We'll make sure you get on-camera time. Want to be a sound engineer? We'll make sure you setup the mics. The list goes on and on. Our interns and left and went on to be hired as producers, audio technicians, and reporters. We prefer interns who can commit 2 semesters as you get the most our of the program. For information, apply online or contact us at morelocalmedia.com.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Reliable, Dependable
Preferred - Video Editing, Camera Operator