Bi-Lingual (Portuguese & English) Membership Services RepresentativePriority Pass, Inc.
Intern for Event PlanningThe Lodge Management Group
Catering Assistant InternshipSavory Gourmet Catering
Unique Opportunity in Hospitality Industry Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Seaside Vacation House
5-Star Hotel - Guest Relation Intern - Shenzhen, ChinaBookmark This
Great Wall of Career
DescriptionOur client, a 5-star hotel in Shenzhen, China, is currently looking to add a number of Guest Relation Interns to their team. This unique 3-month internship will most likely result in a full-time Guest Relation Officer position for the right candidates.
Besides the intern positions, our client is also opportunistically searching for full-time experienced candidates with hospitality industry background to join their expanding team.
For more information, please contact:
Responsibilities1) Provides supportive functional assistance to all departments
2) Cooperates, coordinates and communicates with other hotel departments as required
3) Reacts the situations to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the hotel
4) Responds to guest needs and resolves related problems
5) Supports and assists operation departments
6) Handle guest complaints and follow up by corrective actions, and report if necessary
7) Promotes inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities
8) Handle registrations and check-out according to the established procedures
9) Familiarize all front desk software, system and related policy to assist the daily operations
Requirements• B.S. or B.A. degree
• Experience working in hospitality or service sector preferred
• A genuine and demonstrable interest in the sector
• Detail-oriented and good team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Business proficiency / fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese preferred, but not required