Australia Hospitality Work and HolidayBookmark This
Openings are in Australia
DescriptionWork Experience Australia is an exciting and unique way to build international work experience in the culinary, hospitality, or tourism industry while exploring one of the most breath-taking places in the world.
Apply for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesHOW MUCH IS THE PROGRAM FEES?
Australia and New Zealand Work & Holiday Program fee
1. 6 month program fee is $2500
2. To extend your employment term for an additional six months, the program fee increases by $750.
Our Program Fee includes:
• Guaranteed 6-month paid internship secured prior to departure
• We help with required paperwork and your work visa application
• We help you find and secure safe, affordable housing
• We provide travel health insurance
• We provide you with on-ground orientation/training
• 24/7 support before, after and during your experience in Australia
• We assist you in finding housing, flights and helping you adjust to the local culture
• Higher-than-average hourly pay (compared to the U.S.)
• Assistance with your tax refund
The program fee does not include rent, meals, flight, or the $365 AUD visa application fee.
RequirementsTo be eligible for any of the positions offered under this program, you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• Be between the ages of 18 to 30 with a valid passport
• Have a high school diploma (or equivalent qualification)
• Obtain the required visa/paperwork prior to employment
• Have not previously entered Australia on a Working Holiday (417) or Work & Holiday (462) visa; or
• Have not previously entered New Zealand on a INZ 1085 visa
• Not be accompanied by dependent children
• Must be a citizen of one of the following: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Argentina, Bangladesh, Belgium, Chile, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, or Turkey.