Hospitality & Tourism Internship (PAID)FROSCH
Catering Assistant InternshipSavory Gourmet Catering
Unique Opportunity in Hospitality Industry Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Seaside Vacation House
Unique Opportunity in Hospitality Public Relations InternSeaside Vacation House
Unique Opportunity in Hospitality Marketing InternSeaside Vacation House
BUSINESS & HOSPITALITY INTERNSHIPS IN CANCUN, MEXICOBookmark This
DescriptionOur Internship is proven to be one of the most successful ways to substantially improve your professional
working experience as well as your Spanish language skills within a short period of time. Our unique internship program offers you the opportunity to work among international 5-stars hotel chains, resorts, spas, and worldclass restaurants in one of the world´s most beautiful and exotic cities. You will have the opportunity to live and work by the beach enjoying the amazing Cancun´s beach, weather,people, Mexican food and ancient traditions.
• Public relations
• Customer Service
• Front desk
• Hotel Management assistant
• Administration assistant
• Event Planning
• Reservation agent
• Marketing and Sales
• Human Resources
What is included?
• Guaranteed Internship placement.
• Accommodation and Meals.
• Visa Assistance.
• Local Assistance.
• Airport pick-up
• Access to the largest social network of foreigners keen on meeting new friends, willing to host travelers, planning adventure groups.
Are you interested?
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship in Cancun” as subject to the e-mail.
Requirements• Students 18 – 28 years old
• ENGLISH IS MANDATORY
• Must have an intermediate – advanced level of Spanish for administrative positions.
• Every extra language is a bonus and will be extremely considered.
• Ability to learn quickly and meet the needs of the clients.
• Able to read, analyze, and interpret information, documents and policies.
• Manage conflicts, negotiate, and resolve situations.
• Able to face competing demands and prioritize tasks.
• Self-motivated, independent and able to take initiative.