Parks Alumni House Overnight Supervisor DescriptionLynne Parks '68 SUNY Cortland Alumni House
Test CookEager to be Healthy
Starwood Hotels and Resorts: Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Chile Internship ProgramStarwood Hotels and Resorts
Luxury Boutique Hotel Internship Spring/Summer 2014VANESSA NOEL COUTURE
Activities CoordinatorGraceful Senescene
Box Office/ Events InternshipBookmark This
Funfest Productions, Inc.
14900 Metropolitan Parkway
Sterling Heights, MI
DescriptionThe Events & Box Office Intern works in direct support of the Events Coordinator and Box Office/Ticketing Manager with responsibilities for Festival, concert and event set up as well as assist with daily Box Office duties.
The Events & Box Office Intern must have excellent communication and organizational skills. All applicants must be able to work independently and on multiple projects simultaneously. Prior work/college experience desirable.
• Assist Box Office operation by taking walk in and telephone orders and completing fulfillment of all ticket orders daily and on show nights
• Fulfill and mail season ticket holder packages and purchases
• Assist with database updates, uploads, and general clean up
• Organization of all will call tickets for distribution to customers
• Assist with site set-up for outdoor festivals
• Prepare volunteer packages
• Assist with coordinating volunteers for the event
• General administrative duties
• Provide information to customer inquiries via e-mail, phone, fax or in person
• Mail tickets and assist with other in-house mailings
• Fulfill seasonal subscriptions and single ticket sales
• Process upgrades and donations
Duties may vary according to the time of year and at the discretion of supervisors to ensure the successful implementation of events. The Events/Box Office intern will be expected to carry out additional duties from time to time as deemed necessary.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org