Starwood Hotels and Resorts: Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Chile Internship ProgramStarwood Hotels and Resorts
Luxury Boutique Hotel Internship Spring/Summer 2014VANESSA NOEL COUTURE
Activities CoordinatorGraceful Senescene
FASHION BASED PRODUCTION FIRM IS NOW HIRING!Fashion Stylist's Executive Assistant
Barakat Engage-Educate-Empower Event VolunteerBarakat Inc.
Communication and Customer Service InternBookmark This
New England Center for Cultural Exchanges
#3,599 Changni Road
DescriptionNew England Center for Cultural Exchanges (NECCE) is a non-government organization headquarters in Boston area of US. NECCEs is founded on the belief that a harmony and peaceful world can only come together with mutual cultural understanding and tolerance between the nations. NECCE promotes multicultural exchanges between US and China so to enrich cultural diversification in our societies. We develop, coordinate, and actively engage organized US-China cultural exchanging programs and events in broad scope and size.
Currently, we are working with our partners in China looking for multiple Interns from US college students for a 4-star hotel located in Shanghai, P.R. China. This hotel is part of a world top brand U.S. hotel chain.
The intern is expected to help the hotel to enhance quality of its customer services especially to foreign visiting customers, to support its global market campaign events, and to improve customer relationships.
This is a paid intern position. Meal and board are included. The employer will also prove health insurance while on job in China. In addition, NECCE's partner in Shanghai will provide an on-boarding training prior the start of the internship (a Service and Training Fee will be charged and must be paid in full after a candidate obtains visa to China). It's a 3-month internship position with potential to extend under related laws in China and the intern's performance.
Responsibilities* Support public relationship and communication campaign events.
* Support hotel front desks
* Support customer services assignments such as taking customer calls and helping to solve customer complains.
* Help colleagues and peers to better the working environment for not only the customers but also the organization.
* Act as good ambassador as the hotel to its customers and business partners.
Requirements* Must provide official copy of college transcript and certification of current student status.
* Prefer candidates who love or have had experience in hospitality industry with positive attitude and cheerful personality.
* Selected candidate will be interviewed either in person by NECCE recruiter or by video conference.
* Candidate must be eligible to travel to China in legal status
* Candidate must meet all entrance requirements of China Customs.
* Candidate must meet the legal requirements to work in P.R. China.
* Must be fluent in English (speaking and writing) and has excellent communication skill.
* Great team worker.
* Chinese language skill is not required but helpful if possess.