Event Assistant/Public Relations Marketing InternExclusive Affair Signature Events
Travel Agent and Marketing InternAlpha World Travel
Italian Travel Consultant InternshipTravel Italian Style
Administrative OfficersHilton Hotel
Customer Relations- HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE WANTED! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY- COLLEGE INTERNSHIP!!!E Enterprises
Culinary InternBookmark This
2001 Waukegan Road
DescriptionThe Caterist accepts intern applications from culinary students throughout the year. These internships are a terrific way for culinary students and recent grads to get hands-on experience with a small, vibrant, creative special event team. Interns will have the opportunity to work in a variety of locations with a variety of menus.
Responsibilities• Prepare breakfast, lunch, snacks and/or dinner in accordance with client needs and standards. (preparation by chopping, washing, assembling, sorting)
• Set up serving lines and assists in packing orders for deliveries.
• Review menus prior to preparation of food.
• Assure that all food procedures are followed.
• Coordinate food service with other departments as necessary.
• Store food and supplies in accordance with instructions.
• Follow approved housekeeping and safety practices to ensure that safe conditions are maintained in the kitchen, food serving areas.
• Operate, clean and sanitize all kitchen equipment.
• Cooperate with executive chef to provide a positive and inviting dining experience for clients.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Exec Chef or Kitchen Manager.
• Track and complete inventory.
• Maintain and monitor daily inventory control.
• Assist with creation of special event menus.
• Prepare, transport and set up for special events. (On site catering)
Requirements• Culinary Graduate or student
• Ability to work in an environment where exposure to unusual elements such as
• Ability to lift 25 lbs., comfortable with strenuous activity.
• Moderate physical activity required.
• Desire to be part of a small team where hard work, autonomy, and creativity are celebrated.
• Ability to maintain ServSafe Food Safety Certification.