Travel Agent and Marketing InternAlpha World Travel
Italian Travel Consultant InternshipTravel Italian Style
Administrative OfficersHilton Hotel
Customer Relations- HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE WANTED! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY- COLLEGE INTERNSHIP!!!E Enterprises
Communications InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Customer Service Ambassador/Concierge InternBookmark This
MDG salon | studio
355 Indiana Ave.
DescriptionAn established, high-end salon organization in Indianapolis (with two locations), seeks a hospitable, upbeat and motivated student with hospitality and customer service experience to work closely alongside the managers and owner in an effort to increase and reestablish our customer service initiatives and procedures. School credit is preferred but not required.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include:
• Create a rapport with staff in determining what needs (realistic) are not being met by our customer service team and providing an analysis
• Develop a rapport with guests by adding an additional level of accommodation while they are visiting the salon
• Assist in the development of processes for implementation of desk staff as it relates to juggling the hectic demands of everyday business. This would also include helping create dialogue and processes for capturing guest contact information
• Assist in developing cultural dialogue for a variety of situational experiences
• Assist in the drafting of an evolutionary script for presentation to new hires. The complexity of the business model offers an opportunity to communicate and create processes for a variety of staff systems
• Help create a presentable image in a high impact environment while “in service”
RequirementsExperience with POS software and experience in dealing with guests needs is strongly recommended. Candidate must own his or her own reliable laptop to work with in and out of the store is required.
An ideal candidate encompasses the natural and thoughtful consideration of catering to guests who expect nothing less then the highest level of customer service skills.
Ideally, this student would be available 2 – 3 days per week, especially on Friday’s and Saturdays as the salon is very busy with wedding parties and weekend traffic. Hours would likely be between 10 am – 6 pm on Friday and 9 am – 4 pm on Saturday. Having availability on any other day of the week for creating/drafting concepts and customer service initiatives (i.e. office work) is an added bonus.
Training would consist of a 2-week period of shadowing (upon candidates’ availability) to learn our current processes. Candidate would then submit a comprehensive report on findings and areas for improvement.