Social Media and Special Events Interns for Wedding and Event PlannerAshley Fox Events
Social Media MarketingThe Lodge Management Group
Event Planning InternshipThe Lodge Management Group
Executive Assistant InternshipThe Lodge Management Group
Convention Planning Intern - PaidMusic Business Association
Data Entry and Customer ServiceBookmark This
228 Townsend St
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionFast growing entrepreneurial design company seeks an energetic Intern. This position is for a competent individual who wants to gain experience in a fast-paced environment.
We are an importer of high quality bedding products from around the world. Candidate must be comfortable working in a small office setting. This is a hands-on position.
We are a progressive and energetic group of individuals seeking an enthusiastic intern for our office located in San Francisco.
Responsibilities• General administrative assistance and data entry
• Deal with public and employees tactfully
• Maintain and organize digital and paper files
• Generate reports
• Responsible for processing credit applications and collections
• Adjust to changes in workloads and assignments and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Answering phones;
• Respond to inquiries from clients;
• Picking, marking and shipping samples to sales reps or customers;
• Sending marketing materials, catalogs, business cards;
• Maintaining accurate client files, contacts and databases;
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries;
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare lead generation reports or competition market reports;
• Project management;
• Managing Weekly Internal Reports;
• Provide outstanding customer service and strive to exceed client expectations;
• Special projects as needed.
• Process and confirm order
Requirements• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on customer service
• PC/Internet savvy with proficiency in current office applications (ACT and MS Office - Especially Excel)
• Meticulous attention to detail and superior organizational skills
• Ability to multitask and work under multiple deadlines simultaneously
• Desire to learn -- and ready for a challenging, fast-paced environment that demands a strong work ethic
• A GREAT ATTITUDE AND A SENSE OF HUMOR!
• Typing Skills: 60+ WPM
This is a Full Time position. Hours are 9-6 M-F