Data Entry and Customer ServiceBookmark This
228 Townsend St
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionFast growing entrepreneurial design company seeks an energetic Intern. This position is for a competent individual who wants to gain experience in a fast-paced environment.
We are an importer of high quality bedding products from around the world. Candidate must be comfortable working in a small office setting. This is a hands-on position.
We are a progressive and energetic group of individuals seeking an enthusiastic intern for our office located in San Francisco.
Responsibilities• General administrative assistance and data entry
• Deal with public and employees tactfully
• Maintain and organize digital and paper files
• Generate reports
• Responsible for processing credit applications and collections
• Adjust to changes in workloads and assignments and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Answering phones;
• Respond to inquiries from clients;
• Picking, marking and shipping samples to sales reps or customers;
• Sending marketing materials, catalogs, business cards;
• Maintaining accurate client files, contacts and databases;
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries;
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare lead generation reports or competition market reports;
• Project management;
• Managing Weekly Internal Reports;
• Provide outstanding customer service and strive to exceed client expectations;
• Special projects as needed.
• Process and confirm order
Requirements• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on customer service
• PC/Internet savvy with proficiency in current office applications (ACT and MS Office - Especially Excel)
• Meticulous attention to detail and superior organizational skills
• Ability to multitask and work under multiple deadlines simultaneously
• Desire to learn -- and ready for a challenging, fast-paced environment that demands a strong work ethic
• A GREAT ATTITUDE AND A SENSE OF HUMOR!
• Typing Skills: 60+ WPM
This is a Full Time position. Hours are 9-6 M-F