Office InternSimplicity Simple Skincare (A Male Concept Spa)
Wedding Ceremony CoordinatorBurning Fire International
Wedding Ceremony Designer assistantBurning Fire International
Front Desk at El Rancho Motel, Coronado Island 92118El Rancho Motel
Service Assistant to Restaurant Chef/Ownera tavola
F&B Management TraineeBookmark This
Victoria Hotels & Resorts ( www.victoriahotels.asia )
DescriptionBesides the Internship of F&B Management Trainee , we are currently open the following internship positions of FO Management, F&B Management (inclusive of kitchen), Engineering Management and/or Hotel English Tutors within our 11 TMG hotels & resorts in Indochina (Vietnam – Lao – Cambodia) in 5 four stars and 1 five stars of Victoria hotels & resorts, and other 5 three stars hotels & resorts in unique areas.
The following introduction of our Thien Minh Group (TMG) for your further understanding about TMG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlIN1calwIw
And a brief introduction of our 4 stars and up Victoria Hotels & Resorts : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEfd9WpvHK4&list=UUKdzxZQwL6zI8KaCrQ_TBxA
Interested students are welcome to send the CVs to us for short list and selections: firstname.lastname@example.org
* * * *
- Visa: Yes. The Company will apply for the Trainee’s visa within the country of assignment and pay all resulting fees. The Trainee, however, will be responsible for ensuring that he has a valid passport and visa to remain in the place of assignment.
- Accommodation& laundry: in charge by the hotel (In-house)
- Meal: 2 meal/day at the hotel Restaurant
- International flight: will be at your own charge
- Accident & health insurance: will be at your own charge
· To support the F&B management team to manage and supervise the administration, restaurant and bar.
· To support the F&B management team to leads and trains all his subordinates.
· He manages the guest satisfaction efforts of F&B outlets in accordance with Victoria’s philosophy
Organize his manning as reflected on the Organization Chart.
Organize his department, in term of revenue reports and other documents like provisional budget and their follow up.
Control and apply strictly the safety and hygiene guideline, regulation and procedures of the hotel.
Participate in the daily meeting with all managers.
Optimize the sale by suggestive selling; train staff on selling techniques and ensure that they are implemented.
Control the profitability of his department.
Control the appearance and cleanliness of the staff, equipment and work area.
Make reports to the General Manager.
Handle and solve special requests and complaints.
Analyze his result and give ideas to increase profitability.
Control the expenses of his department and maintain them as low as possible.
Develop training and development plans for his staff; implement and evaluate these plans.
Perform other duties as maybe assigned.