FROSCH - Growing Travel Management company seeks young professionals. (PAID!)Bookmark This
500 Lake Cook Road, Suite 450
Founded in 1972, FROSCH was established with a focus on deluxe leisure and corporate travel. Since 1998, the company has expanded by an average of 30% per year, both through internal growth, as well as through strategic acquisitions. FROSCH maintains offices nationwide, placing it among the top ten agencies in the U. S.
Over the past fifteen years, FROSCH has grown from 30 employees to 1100. With this tremendous growth, we have increased our focus on corporate travel while maintaining standards of superior customer service for our leisure travel clients. Last year, FROSCH’s managed travel spend grew to $1 billion.
FROSCH has developed an exemplary reputation in the business, garnering recognition from Travel Weekly and Business Travel News for the past three years. We are recognized annually by leading cruise, tour and hotel partners for our production. In addition, FROSCH employs numerous travel consultants who have been recognized by Condé Nast and Travel + Leisure for their destination expertise and superior customer service.
- Ranked #5 Among Top Ten Largest TMCs by Business Travel News (2012 Survey)
- Travel + Leisure A-List 2012
- Travel + Leisure A-List 2011
- Travel + Leisure A-List 2009
- Travel Weekly Power List 2012
- Travel Weekly Power List 2011
- Inc. 500: FROSCH Ranked #2445 Overall, #13 Among Top Travel & Hospitality Companies
- Inc. Hire Power Awards 2012; #8 Among Top Ten Travel & Hospitality Companies
YOUR ROLE AS A CORPORATE INTERN:
As a Corporate Intern within FROSCH you'll get the experts' insider view of the Travel and Tourism industry. When you intern with FROSCH you'll be able to explore both the Corporate and Leisure aspects of travel from a multi-billion dollar, travel management company. Learn the in and outs of your favorite hotels, exotic resorts, ocean and river cruises, and deluxe travel providers. We are looking for young professionals that are friendly, business oriented, and ready to provide the utmost customer service.
We are currently looking for students that are majoring in Business, Business Management, Communication(s), Customer Service, Hospitality, Marketing, Office Administration, or Travel and Tourism. Don't see your major listed? Send your resume in! We will take all resumes under consideration.
Best of all, this internship is PAID for the 2014 SPRING SEMESTER.
Responsibilities- Providing supplemental help to travel consultants
- Assisting with Marketing Events
- Participating in Vendor meetings
- Coordinating projects with fellow interns
- Displaying a friendly, customer-oriented attitude!
Requirements- Must be enrolled in undergraduate or graduate program; preferred majors in Business, Business Management, Communication(s), Customer Service, Hospitality, Marketing, Office Administration or Travel and Tourism (we will take all resumes under consideration!).
- Must be able to certify enrollment in either undergraduate or graduate program by providing an unofficial transcript
- Must provide resume
- Must have reliable means of transportation (convenient location next to Lake Cook Road Metra station)
- Must be able to work at least 20 hours a week
- Must be friendly and provide the utmost customer service
- Must be a team player and display a positive attitude
- Must be accurate, detail oriented, and display time management skills
- Must have previous experience with computer use, specifically Microsoft Office applications