Graphic Design Intern for high potential startup!Bookmark This
DescriptionJoin our mission to forever change the way we shop at our favorite local businesses. Are you ready to help us build the next Groupon??!
LoyalUp is an early stage startup based in Chicago. We're building a customer loyalty and mobile payments platform unlike anything else out there. We've designed a unique system that helps merchants boost profitability and customer engagement. We are expecting widespread adoption of our mobile platform.
LoyalUp recently graduated from a renowned startup incubator program and is currently in pre-funding and pre-revenue stage. We are a small team of industry veterans who are working hard to bring this product to market and are expecting to launch in mid-June. We've assembled a top-tier line-up of mentors and advisors.
We're seeking smart, talented and motivated interns who can help us with sales, marketing, customer development, client relations, account management, creative design and technical development. In return, we will provide valuable mentorship, guidance and an overall wonderful experience.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of marketing materials (print and digital) using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback