Guest Service / Concierge InternBookmark This
Globe Homes and Condos
1231 Electric Ave
DescriptionCompany Profile: We are a provider of quality, luxurious and unique furnished home rentals, renting from 2 nights to 6 months. We offer a variety of homes from the desert to the sea, ranging from studios, one and two-bedroom apartments & condos, up to large homes with private pools and spas and luxurious penthouse lofts. We offer both corporate as well as vacation rentals. We are a very rapidly growing company.We started five years ago with 1 property and presently we have almost 90 properties and we are adding new properties every month! The majority of our homes are located on the Westside of Los Angeles, but extend into Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Palm Springs and beyond.
This internship position is part-time, 3-4 days a week. Expected hours are 9:00a.m. to 5:00pm, but we will be flexible in our schedule to work around your classes. This is a great opportunity for interns to earn experience within the hospitality industry. Additionally, interns are eligible for discounted Los Angeles attractions through our concierge program. (Knott's Berry Farm, Six Flags, Museums, Local Restaurants, etc.)
ResponsibilitiesAssist Guest Services/Concierge Services with paperwork, calendar/scheduling, responding to inquiries/issues via phone/email, assist with guest services/special projects, and various other duties, as needed. Additionally, we are currently rebuilding our website, as well as introducing a new concierge software to our clientele. We need someone to help us transfer information over from one site to the other, as well as update our new software from our records. We need someone who is a native English speaker, detail oriented, and tech savvy.
Requirements• Interested in the hospitality industry
• Hardworking, dedicated and self motivated
• Heavy computer and phone usage. Must be computer savvy. Able to learn and use new software.
• Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, impeccable follow through.
• Outgoing, energetic, and with excellent interpersonal skills. Customer service oriented and zero attitude. This
is a high-energy, fast paced environment that requires lots of positive energy.
• Professional/neat appearance and punctual.
• Superb English speaking and writing skills. Other languages are a plus (Spanish, French, German, Italian,