HOSPITALITY INTERNSHIP IN CANARY ISLANDS, SPAINBookmark This
DescriptionWork for 5-stars hotels in a paradisiac archipelago of volcanic origins. Our internships in the Canary Islands give you the opportunity to enhance your Spanish skills as well as your professional work experience. We offer a wide variety of Tourism and hospitality internship positions.
These internship positions are totally focused in the customer service and the interaction with guests at the hotel. Most of the day the intern will be out of the office in full interaction with new vendors, guests, local and international colleagues providing them assistance in different sort of activities.
• Public relations
• Customer Service
• Front desk
• VIP concierge
• Food and Beverage
• International Cuisine
• Event Planning
• Reservation agent
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com with “Internship in Spain” as subject to the e-mail.
MUST BE A STUDENT
• ENGLISH IS A MUST and at least basic Spanish
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Ability to meet the needs of the clients
• Able to read, analyze, and interpret information, documents and policies
• Manage conflicts, negotiate, and resolve situations
• Able to face competing demands and prioritize tasks
• Self-motivated, independent and able to take initiative.