HINT Water Brand Ambassador - Los Angeles metroHint Inc.
Hospitality, Travel & Wellness - LA, MIAMI, NYCDayPass
ReceptionistFlagship Business Plans and Consulting
Surface Hotels Office InternSurface Hotels
Resort Staff at The Cabins at Bear River LodgeBear River Lodge
Hospitality / Retail / Resturant / Customer Service Backgrouds - Full Time PosititonsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)PrinceCharles Nightlife, LLC.
Graphic Design Intern - Niagara Vacation RentalsNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Hospitality Business InternBookmark This
Merchants Hospitality, Inc
111 Broadway Suite 1202
New York, NY
Posted: August 22 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMHI is a full service hospitality company with expertise in investment, development, ownership & management of real estate, restaurants & hotels. We are based in the financial district, a block from Wall Street. We operate over eight restaurant properties in Manhattan with more on the way in 2014.
To apply, please send resume AND letter of interest to: email@example.com
• Working directly with the CEO on:
• Scheduling & organizing meetings, preparing minutes, maintaining calendar, keeping track of appointments
• Various projects for ventures under development
• coordinate with new restaurant opening team (help with purchasing, permits, planning, etc)
• Liaise with restaurants on social media, advertising, web presence & special events
• Review of vendor contracts, services & offerings
• Should be self-motivated & work well with a team
• Should be detail-oriented, extremely organized, & punctual
• Excellent writing skills & command of English required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Familiarity with prominent social media tools a plus
• Experience in restaurants & real estate development a plus