Hospitality IndustryBookmark This
Royal Lahaina Resort
2780 Kekaa Dr.
DescriptionThe Royal Lahaina Resort is an innovative resort that welcomes interns that are interested in the Hospitality Industry. Depending on the amount of time the intern is available, we like to provide a diverse work opportunity. We will schedule you in the department you are most interested in and then shift you around to other departments to allow you to see the operational side in each area. Our resort is open 24-7.
We are looking for energetic, goal oriented, organized students with a GPA 3.0 and higher to join our Ohana for a wonderful opportunity to work in a fun environment along with learning pertinent skills needed for the Hospitality world i.e, Guest Relations (communication skills), Technical Responsibilities, Commercial Responsibilities, Human Resources, Food & Beverage.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Answer queries from guest, referring them to contact points at which they can obtain further information
-Liaise with other departments regarding matters arising and day to day operations: ie. Security, Housekeeping, Engineering, Front Office, Accounting, and F&B.
-Participate in departments with limited staff
-Supervise staff activities to maximize revenue and minimize costs.
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- 3.0 GPA or higher (College)
- Understanding of Technology i.e Ipads, Tablets, Smartphones, Modems, Apps