Service Manager, Yancheng, JIANGSU, CHINAIntercultural Exchange Organization
Gastronomic Tours Company – Food Journalist and Media InternNew York Food Tours
Food Tour Guide and Entrepreneur Assistant InternNew York Food Tours
Hospitality SalesInfinity Provisions, Inc.
Restaurant management intern.Monarchie 1
Hospitality ManagementBookmark This
10680 NW 19th St Miami
DescriptionInternships available for Summer and Fall 2013 for all South Florida Fuddruckers locations (Doral, Hialeah, Pembroke Pines, and Palmetto Bay).
Responsibilities- Managing all areas of the operations during scheduled shifts
- On-the-spot decision making.
- 100% interaction with the guest and ensuring that the guests’ needs are our main focus, while enforcing standards for individual performance.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of all assigned work areas.
- Gaining knowledge and working in the capacity of supervision of the daily operations of restaurant.
- To be knowledgeable of all menu and general guest information.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance and be punctual in a complete uniform for any scheduled shift.
- Controlling labor cost, food control, and inventory.
- Analyzing profit and loss.
Requirements- Pursing a degree in Business Management/Administration; preferably Hospitality Management.
- Restaurant and business experience will be preferred, but not necessary.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to absorb large amounts of information quickly: service procedures, menus, dining room floor plan, and register operation.
- Knowledgeable of computer operations.
- An energetic personality and a passion for the business!