Boutique hostel operations executive in Tourism industryOztimum
Wyebrook Sustainable RESTAURANT, Line Cooks, Pastry Cook, Food Runner/ExpediterWyebrook Farm
Wyebrook Sustainable RESTAURANT, Restaurant Manger Servers Host/Hostess, Busser, Market CashierWyebrook Farm
Hospitality Management Internship (Sports)Prospect Wire Baseball
Hospitality/Retail Internships - Food Industry - Full Time Sales PosititonsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Hospitality ManagementBookmark This
10680 NW 19th St Miami
DescriptionInternships available for Summer and Fall 2013 for all South Florida Fuddruckers locations (Doral, Hialeah, Pembroke Pines, and Palmetto Bay).
Responsibilities- Managing all areas of the operations during scheduled shifts
- On-the-spot decision making.
- 100% interaction with the guest and ensuring that the guests’ needs are our main focus, while enforcing standards for individual performance.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of all assigned work areas.
- Gaining knowledge and working in the capacity of supervision of the daily operations of restaurant.
- To be knowledgeable of all menu and general guest information.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance and be punctual in a complete uniform for any scheduled shift.
- Controlling labor cost, food control, and inventory.
- Analyzing profit and loss.
Requirements- Pursing a degree in Business Management/Administration; preferably Hospitality Management.
- Restaurant and business experience will be preferred, but not necessary.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to absorb large amounts of information quickly: service procedures, menus, dining room floor plan, and register operation.
- Knowledgeable of computer operations.
- An energetic personality and a passion for the business!