Hospitality InternshipAIM Hospitality Group
Writer and Event Guru Wanted for Exciting New NYC Social Startup!!!!Free Social Events
Public relations in Luxury hotel, South of SpainPIC Management
Front office in Luxury hotel, Canarias islands SpainPIC Management
Hospitality Industry Intern in Malta/EspañaJob & Challenge
Japanese Guest Relation trainee (FO Management trainee) - Victoria Hoi An Beach and Spa ResortBookmark This
Victoria Hotels & Resorts ( www.victoriahotels.asia )
Au Co street, Cua Dai Ward, Hoi An City, Quang Nam Province
Posted: 487 days ago
DescriptionWe are currently open the internship positions of Japanese Guest Relation trainee (FO Management Trainee for Japanese student) at Victoria Hoi An Beach and Spa Resort in Vietnam; a fours stars Beach Resort of Victoria Hotels and Resort chain.
The following introduction of our Thien Minh Group (TMG) for your further understanding about TMG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlIN1calwIw
And a brief introduction of our Victoria Hoi An Beach and Spa Resort : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fqa0En02AU
Aside from the above internship management trainees, TMG group are opening internship opportunities in many positions within our 11 Hotels & Resorts in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. Interested students are welcome to send the CVs to us for short list and selections.
Interested students are welcome to send the CVs to us for short list and selections: firstname.lastname@example.org
* * * *
- Visa: Trainee will be responsible for ensuring that he/she has a valid passport and a 3-month visa to remain in the place of assignment.
- Visa renewal fee (after the 3-month visa) till end of the internship period is paid by the Hotel
- Accommodation& laundry: in charge by the hotel (In-house)
- Meal: 3 meal/day at the hotel Restaurant
- International flight: will be at your own charge
- Accident & health insurance: will be at your own charge
• He/ she supports the Front Office management team to manage and supervise the operation
• He/ she manages the guest satisfaction efforts of Guest Relations in accordance with Victoria’s philosophy
• Organize his/her manning as reflected on the Organization Chart.
• Control and apply strictly the safety and hygiene guideline, regulation and procedures of the hotel.
• Participate in the daily meeting with all managers.
• Optimize the sale by suggestive selling; train staff on selling techniques and ensure that they are implemented.
• Handle and solve special requests and complaints.
• Analyze his result and give ideas to increase profitability.
• Perform other duties as maybe assigned.
Requirements- Driving license required: No
- Car required: No
- Languages required: Japanese speaker is preferred, English for general communication
- Software knowledge required: Good computer skills (MS Office, Outlook)
- Have experience and strong FO background.