Unpaid Winter (fall) Internship - NYC HotelMarrakech Hotel
Unpaid Hotel Sales Intern - New York CityMarrakech Hotel
Front Office / Guest RelationPalm Beach Resort & Spa
Spa Coordinator / AssistantSimplicity Simple Skincare (A Male Concept Spa)
Do you have People Skills?? Customer Service & Sales Internships (PAID)Primetime Executives
Marketing InternBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
DescriptionNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rentals is looking for a professionals in various fields of business and technology.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to one of the world’s most dynamic communities of change-makers in business. In exchange for your work, the professional superstar will get a reference on Linkedin and other social
work sites, have a profile on our network, and gain experience! When Niagara Cottage Rentals is asked to
recommend a professional in your field we'll be recommending you with both our Canadian and International Business Partners.
This is an ideal position for someone who can benefit from working with social entrepreneurs
and innovators by being part of ongoing projects, shared services, support and programs.
Niagara Cottage Rental expects professionalism and commitment to the position. The candidate must commit to a minimum number of hours working with in a non-paid capacity. You don't need to leave your present employment or school or country in order to work as a virtual assistant with Niagara Cottage Rental.
Interested candidates should email: Chris Hill, Communications Lead at: email@example.com with their letter of interest and commitment to your internship.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.