Hospitality/Catering/Event Planning InternRemarkable Cuisine
Fall Hospitality Marketing and Sales InternshipMcFadden's Ball Park
Caribbean Bed&Breakfast is hiring Guest Relations InternDreamcatcher Guest House
Tourism Industry/ Japanesse Tour Company seeking dispatch operatorIIda Interprise LLC DBA Maikai Travel
Event Space Management and Development at SharespaceSharespace
Marketing InternBookmark This
North American Mgmt
1227 Race Street
DescriptionDays Inn Philadelphia Convention Center
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.