Bi-Lingual (Portuguese & English) Membership Services RepresentativePriority Pass, Inc.
Intern for Event PlanningThe Lodge Management Group
Catering Assistant InternshipSavory Gourmet Catering
Unique Opportunity in Hospitality Industry Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Seaside Vacation House
Paid Internship at High-Growth Entrepreneurial Travel/Tech CompanyBookmark This
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionThis is NOT another 'filing and faxing' internship.
This is a challenging, rewarding position geared towards high-achievers who want to learn new skills, work with a great team, and contribute in a major way to the success of a rapidly growing, fun business that is out to conquer the world (see www.zerve.com and www.zerve.com/sellers).
Zerve is a quickly growing entrepreneurial company in the travel, leisure, and entertainment fields, and we are seeking intelligent, energetic, ambitious interns.
Previous interns have found this to be, by far, the most valuable job experience they have had, and several have gone on to take supervisory positions and/or full-time positions.
ResponsibilitiesThe internship provides exposure to all facets of running a successful business, and has a primary focus on the following:
- 50% in operations and customer service (phone and email)
- 50% in market research, business analysis, technology and account management / sales support
All interns work closely with the company's management and other full-time and intern staff.
Current college students will work part-time (20 hours per week, including weekend shifts) during the spring semester and full-time (40 hours per week, including weekend shifts) during the summer through Labor Day, 2014. We are open 7 days a week, 1pm to 9pm, and a flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends shifts as well as afternoon/evening shifts is a necessity. Please also note that although we would establish a set schedule throughout the fall and spring semesters, we understand that school comes first and are accustomed to working around class schedules. We also offer a full-time internship (40 hours per week) for recent graduates. The internship pays $10.75 per hour.
RequirementsDue to an extensive involvement on all levels of the business, interns must:
- Demonstrate academic excellence and achievement
- Possess excellent analytical skills and the ability to apply them to diverse challenges
- Be able to communicate professionally in writing, on the phone, and in person
- Want to join a hard-working, dedicated team of phenomenal professionals
- Demonstrate a desire to challenge themselves and take on significant responsibility
- Be able to work with all types of people and bring a sense of humor
- Possess strong computer skills (including Microsoft Word, Excel and proficiency at using the Internet for research)
The ideal candidate would also:
- Be a college or graduate student
- Be able to commute easily to the Financial District
- Be able to work fluently in English (bilingual a plus, not necessary)
- Possess a flexible schedule with the ability to work nights/weekends
This opportunity will most likely be a great fit for self-motivated, high-achieving college or graduate students.
Our office is located in the heart of the Financial District and is easily accessible by the BART and the Muni.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume in the body of an email (no attachments).
Applications that include attachments will NOT be considered. Also, please use "San Francisco Internship" as the subject of your application email.