Private Chef For Company CEO / Executive In Penthouse SuiteBookmark This
Big J Mart
Posted: 585 days ago
DescriptionFounded in 2008, Big J Mart is one of the Internets largest and fastest growing online drop shippers, soon to offer over 3 million wholesale prices items to retail stores around the globe. Founded on the core values that quality people are our strength, we believe that anyone has the potential to grow with Big J Mart Stores, Inc.
Drop shipping is a supply chain management technique in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock, but instead transfers customer orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer, bypassing the retailer in order to grow profits. As in retail businesses, the majority of retailers make their profit on the difference between the wholesale and retail price but some retailers earn an agreed percentage of the sales in commission, paid by the wholesaler to the retailer.
Big J Mart is currently seeking interns to tend to the CEO, Justin Calabrese. Justin is a Connecticut resident currently residing in the South section of Hartford, CT.
For this internship, we are looking for willing interns who are passionate about the job they hold. The selected intern will be provided a budget on a weekly basis to shop. Once the groceries have been acquired, the intern will be able to use his kitchen to prepare the meals. You are required to show for 2 days out of the week, Sunday and Wednesday, any time. You can cook your favorite meals, dishes, and try new ones!
This unpaid internship will be honored to someone who is looking to become a chef, personal nutritionist, or someone who loves to cook. Age or school is not considered.
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities will include:
- Traveling to the CEO's private penthouse suite twice a week to prepare food.
- Label the food accordingly
- Shop for groceries & ingredient accordingly through a provided budget
- Cooking safely, professionally, and with passion
- Should be available on-call with a 1 weeks notice if you are requited to cook for party.
RequirementsIn order to complete this internship successfully, you will need to have:
- Experience in the kitchen
- Experience with food, cooking, basic food chemistry, baking, meal preparation
- Must be fluent in food safety
- Must be able to pass a background check