Bi-Lingual (Portuguese & English) Membership Services RepresentativePriority Pass, Inc.
Intern for Event PlanningThe Lodge Management Group
Catering Assistant InternshipSavory Gourmet Catering
Unique Opportunity in Hospitality Industry Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Seaside Vacation House
Sale Administative AssistantBookmark This
228 Townsend St
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionFast growing entrepreneurial design company seeks an energetic Intern. This position is for a competent individual who wants to gain experience in a fast-paced environment.
We are an importer of high quality bedding products from around the world. Candidate must be comfortable working in a small office setting. This is a hands-on position.
We are a progressive and energetic group of individuals seeking an enthusiastic intern for our office located in San Francisco.
Responsibilities• Answering phones;
• Assist Sales Manager with day-to-day activities and preparing proposals;
• Respond to inquiries from clients;
• Picking, marking and shipping samples to sales reps or customers;
• Sending marketing materials, catalogs, business cards;
• Maintaining accurate client files, contacts and databases;
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries;
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare lead generation reports or competition market reports;
• Project management;
• Organize trade show materials;
• Writing and Sending Monthly Sales Representative Newsletter and ongoing product announcements;
• Managing Weekly Internal Reports;
• Managing local wholesale clients;
• Provide outstanding customer service and strive to exceed client expectations;
• Special projects as needed.
Requirements• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on customer service
• PC/Internet savvy with proficiency in current office applications (ACT and MS Office - Especially Excel)
• Meticulous attention to detail and superior organizational skills
• Ability to multitask and work under multiple deadlines simultaneously
• Desire to learn -- and ready for a challenging, fast-paced environment that demands a strong work ethic
• A GREAT ATTITUDE AND A SENSE OF HUMOR!
• Typing Skills: 60+ WPM
This is a Full Time position. Hours are 9-6 M-F