Event Coordination InternThe Winfield Inn
Front Desk InternshipWomen's National Republican Club
Conference Chicago Summer 2015 InternU.S. Equities Realty - University Center
Internship Program in Japan / Hotel, RestaurantJOPC Japan Overseas Planning Center
Hospitality Business InternMerchants Hospitality, Inc
Sale Administative AssistantBookmark This
228 Townsend St
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionFast growing entrepreneurial design company seeks an energetic Intern. This position is for a competent individual who wants to gain experience in a fast-paced environment.
We are an importer of high quality bedding products from around the world. Candidate must be comfortable working in a small office setting. This is a hands-on position.
We are a progressive and energetic group of individuals seeking an enthusiastic intern for our office located in San Francisco.
Responsibilities• Answering phones;
• Assist Sales Manager with day-to-day activities and preparing proposals;
• Respond to inquiries from clients;
• Picking, marking and shipping samples to sales reps or customers;
• Sending marketing materials, catalogs, business cards;
• Maintaining accurate client files, contacts and databases;
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries;
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare lead generation reports or competition market reports;
• Project management;
• Organize trade show materials;
• Writing and Sending Monthly Sales Representative Newsletter and ongoing product announcements;
• Managing Weekly Internal Reports;
• Managing local wholesale clients;
• Provide outstanding customer service and strive to exceed client expectations;
• Special projects as needed.
Requirements• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on customer service
• PC/Internet savvy with proficiency in current office applications (ACT and MS Office - Especially Excel)
• Meticulous attention to detail and superior organizational skills
• Ability to multitask and work under multiple deadlines simultaneously
• Desire to learn -- and ready for a challenging, fast-paced environment that demands a strong work ethic
• A GREAT ATTITUDE AND A SENSE OF HUMOR!
• Typing Skills: 60+ WPM
This is a Full Time position. Hours are 9-6 M-F